To engage relevant online tastemakers to raise awareness of the special edition & box set releases of the original Harry Potter films and to leverage off the buzz being generated by the forthcoming release of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
We profiled and invited relevant parenting, lifestyle and millennial influencers to attend a very special screening of Harry Potter and the Philsopher’s Stone at the St Patricks Estate (Hogwarts) in Sydney.
All attendees were briefed to post live from the event itself and encouraged to dress up and take part in the Harry Potter activities, as well as run a second wave of posts upon release of the Special Editions to remind their followers of the release.
• Over 1.5 million impressions (Total Reach) combined from 26 Sydney influencers
• Over 20,000 direct interactions (likes, comments, shares, retweets) on social media as a result of the influencer activity
• Key influencers Jayden Rodrigues (1,076 likes) and Ardella Cosplay (1,282 likes) both dressed in Harry Potter theme outfits for their social posts
• Lifestyle blogger Mariam Diamond (1,419 likes) and Cosplayer Evey Dantes (1,373 likes) posted photos with a copy of their favourite Harry Potter film
• Key Parenting influencers; The Retro Mummy, Mum Central and Adventure Baby covered the release and ran giveaways across their social channels